University of Nicosia Medical Centre / Medical School
The University of Nicosia Medical Centre and the University of Nicosia Medical School seek a qualified and experienced Radiologist with a specific focus on Ultrasound. The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting our Medical Centres in Nicosia and Ormideia and will also serve as a Faculty Member of the Ultrasound Institute, Medical School.
- Medical degree and specialized training in Radiology
- Board-certified Radiologist registered with the Cyprus Medical Council
- Extensive experience in performing and interpreting ultrasound examinations
- Leadership experience, preferably in an educational or research setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both Greek and English languages
- Conduct and interpret ultrasound examinations
- Collaborate with medical professionals to provide accurate diagnoses
- Join the faculty of the Ultrasound Institute, ensuring high standards of education and research
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in ultrasound technology and education and contribute to continuous improvement
Applications should include:
- A Cover letter focusing on clinical experience and interest / experience in ultrasound teaching
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including a complete list of publications
- Two Reference Letters from professional contacts familiar with the candidate’s work
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
The position will remain open until is filled.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email that you are applying for the Radiologist position with the reference number F23UNMC21TMA.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the University of Nicosia Medical Centre and the Medical School.