REHABILITATION MEDICINE IN SWEDEN
Main responsibilities and expectations
- The position includes acute cases to preventive care and lifestyle issues. As a specialist in family medicine in the primary care, you work together with other health care professionals around the patient in, for example, nurse-led out-patient care. In addition to out-patient work, there is health care in the home and the opportunity to work with children’s health care, nursing homes, general health work quality work. Work at call centres and standby duty are not included in the assignment. Supervision of residents and medical students are included in the work tasks.
What’s expected of you
- To have good communication skills and a professional attitude.
- To be socially competent and have an interest in and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- To have medical and specialist titles issued or recognized by the European Union.
- To show interest in teamwork and be willing to contribute to the clinic’s development.
- To be able to complete the intensive Swedish language course, which is part of the MediCarrera program.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparation and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 1000 € monthly.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
- €6000 gross/monthly