new open positions for Psychiatry Specialists to work in Denmark. I would be glad if you shared the open position on your jobs page.
- Broad psychiatric education, with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods.
- Experience and/or interest in the field of quality development.
- Experience and/or interest in the field of research.
- Experience with teaching and guidance.
Salary and Conditions
- Working hours in Denmark are 37 hours per week with 6 weeks of holiday a year.
- From the start of employment the monthly salary will be approximately EUR 5,960. After six months your salary will increase to EUR 6,736. In addition to your monthly salary, the hospital will make a pension contribution of 16.85% to the Doctors’ pension fund.
- When you have passed the Danish language tests you will be asked to apply for a job as a specialist psychiatrist. The monthly salary will be approximately EUR 7,980. At this point, your pension contribution paid by the hospital to the Doctors’ pension fund will increase to 18.56%.