University of Nicosia Medical School
Academic Position in Physiology
The Department of Basic and Clinical Sciences of the University of Nicosia Medical School is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty members committed to student-centred learning and high-quality research, with relevant academic qualifications for a full time Academic Position in Physiology. Interested candidates can apply for the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor.
- Medical Degree and/or PhD or MD by Research
- Teaching Experience
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to rank
- Teach and assess in the area of Physiology in department programmes
- Perform research and publish in the areas of interest
- Perform administrative duties
- Contribute to the community outreach activities of the School
Applications should include:
- A Cover letter stating the Faculty position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience
- Two Reference Letters
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
The position will remain open until is filled.
Please indicate that you are applying for the Academic Position in Physiology with reference number F22PHY21GMA in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.