Ιατρικός Σύλλογος Θεσσαλονίκης
Job offer for radiologists in Värnamo - 4/1/2017
Job offer for radiologists in Värnamo with possibility to work also in Jönköping, Sweden
The county council of Jönköping is looking for two radiologists with a couple of years of experience. They will participate in both acute and scheduled work in all areas of the department. The department has a good cooperation with the university hospital of Linköping. You will as a specialist tutor resident doctors, do ward rounds and participate in trainings.
Equipment: two newly installed Aquilion Prime CT, one 1,5 T MR Siemens and soon we will have two more new MRI’s. Two GE Logiq E9 ultrasoundlab and 3 conventional labs, including basal intervention. The radiology department is doing general radiology daytime between 7.30 - 16.30 and on calls evenings, nights and weekends. During nights, the radiology department collaborates with TMC.
It is important that the candidate likes to work in a team and he/she should be interested to help the department progress. The radiology department in Värnamo realizes about 53.000 examinations/year. In the county there is also a radiology department in Jönköping and in Eksjö-Höglandssjukshuset. At the radiology department in Värnamo there are 2 resident doctors, 5 specialists and 60 co-workers.
The County of Jönköping has a population of 331.000 people and is situated in the south central part of Sweden. There is an abundance of nature, beautiful lakes and forests. The county is very well communicated and has the most extensive county railway service in Sweden. At the place where the river Lagan meets the beautiful lake Vidöstern, you find Värnamo, a town with a rich history and a lot to offer to visitors from near and far. You can enjoy modern art, design, good food and shopping, or discover the cultural history and remains of the past. In Värnamo there live about 33 000 people. It is the second largest municipality in Jönköping County and the population is steadily increasing.
• Permanent contract after successful Swedish language exam.
• Salary starting from 3600 € gross per month before obtaining the Swedish license and from 4600 € gross per month after obtaining the license. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700 € monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 € monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in Radiology and minimum 2 years of experience.
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
Links of interest: